Carrying on from the general legendary item guide:
- If you level legendary items up to level 30 and then deconstruct, you can choose a legacy to extract. Start gathering the legacies you wish for your main items.
- Third Age weapons are quite common so it would be entirely feasible to have more than one to suit different purposes (e.g. solo, group, healing, dps). As they are quite common, they are good to practice on and get your head around the legendary system 🙂
- I would advise deconstructing any extra weapons you get to get a good store of relics for your main legendary items. Remember, the legacies you extract will revert to Tier 2 when extracted.
- Legacies come in tiers… Tier 1 being the lowest and Tier 7 being the highest. Tier 4 is around level 55 and Tier 7 is around level 75.
- You also have Major and Minor legacies. The only difference being that a major legacy can only replace a major legacy whereas a minor legacy can replace either a major or a minor legacy. As far as I can see there are useful legacies in both major and minor categories (I originally thought minor legacies were the rubbish ones…)
- You start with 3 legacies on your legendary item, at level 10, 20 and 30 you get a new legacy to add. At levels 40, 50, and 60 the tier of the legacies on your item can be upgraded. Make sure you have the legacies you want on your legendary before it reaches level 40.
- The higher the tier of your legacy, the cheaper it is to level that legacy which means overall you can put points into more legacies the higher they are.