(will update as and when)
A collection of links relating to language resources:
- Hisweloke Sindarin Dictionary include alphabetical Sindarin to English, analogical English to Sindarin, thematic and semantic Sindarin to English dictionaries.
- Council of Elrond includes quenya and sindarin, dictionaries, workbooks, forums (under language, also has a lot of other resources relating to middle earth).
- The Encyclopedia of Arda the languages and lore of middle earth.
- Ardalambion the languages of Arda (from sindarin to westron to khuzdul and more)
- The Khazad Guard’s naming guides and pet naming guide Great guides to help you name your characters and their pets.
- Lotro Names Pronunciation Guide includes sindarin, khuzdul, black tongue and more (forum thread)
- Sindarin lessons a series of lessons and workbooks to learn Sindarin
- Lotro Name Translations forum thread of translations (includes some input from Berephon)
- Names in Middle Earth alphabetical naming references (forum thread)
- Dunlending lexicon comparison and translation of dunlending terms to welsh
A list of the posts I have made so far: